Artêria Gallery exhibits contemporary art by emerging to mid-career artists located across the country and internationally. Since opening in 2008, the gallery has exhibited in over 100 international art fairs. The gallery is also dedicated to a strong philanthropic approach to support our community.
- For over a decade, we had the pleasure to be surrounded by incredible art and meet some amazing people. We endeavour to curate a dynamic, ever-changing collection of artwork by a talented community of artists. We offer contemporary art in a variety of styles and mediums to suit a range of aesthetic preferences.
- The gallery primarily focuses on paintings but also exhibits a range of other media including photography, sculpture, mixed media, digital prints, drawings, and much more. You can also visit us in person at our gallery space in Bromont, Québec, or at one of the many international art fairs we attend each year. Our gallery exhibitions typically run for 8 weeks.
- A bunch of art geeks :-) Our fantastic team offers enlightened advice to all art lovers in a casual environment. To this day, the essence of the gallery persists by making art more accessible while offering a personalized & friendly service.
- Consulting services and development of art collections for individuals and corporations based on both the tastes and budget of the client.
- Worldwide delivery at a competitive rate, white gloves services available.
- Custom made artwork for private collection or corporate purchase.
- Over 12 years of experience and countless happy collectors!